ERI FEB RAS
|Regionalistica 2020 Volume 7 number 2 pages 72-82|
|Title of the article||Influence of the Trunk Infrastructure of the Northern Sea Way on the Functioning of the Far Eastern Sector of the Russian Arctic Zon|
|Author||Krasnopolski Boris Khananovich
doctor in economics, professor, chief researcher
Economic Research Institute FEB RAS
153, Tikhookeanskaya Street, Khabarovsk, Russia, 680042
|Abstract||The article describes the relationship between the methods of formation and development of the transport and logistics trunk infrastructure of the Northern Sea Route (NSR) in the context of the government plan for the development of the NSR infrastructure until 2035 and the implementation of national projects in Russia. The national and international problems of the socio-economic development of the Bering Strait region and the Pacific Arctic are analyzed. It also substantiates and proposes the creation of the Council of the Bering / Pacific-Arctic Region (RBTR).|
|Keywords||Arctic zone of the Russian Federation (AZRF) ♦ Far East ♦ Northern Sea Route ♦ magistral infrastructure ♦ Bering Strait ♦ Pacific Arctic ♦ Bering/Pacific Arctic Council (BPAC)|
|For citation||Krasnopolski B.Kh. Influence of the Trunk Infrastructure of the Northern Sea Way on the Functioning of the Far Eastern Sector of the Russian Arctic Zone. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2020. Vol. 7. No. 2. Pp. 72–82. https://doi.org/10.14530/reg.2020.2.72 (In Russian)|
|References||1. Voronenko A.L., Krasnopolski B.H., Fuhs P. Council of Bering/North-Arctic Pacific Region: Initiative Working Group. Prostranstvennaya economika = Spatial Economics. 2019. Vol. 15. No. 3. Pp. 186–190. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/se.2019.3.186-190. (In Russian).
2. Jouravel V.P. Development of the Northern Sea Route: National and International Aspects. Nauchno-analiticheskiy vestnik Instituta Evropy RAN [Scientific and Analytical Bulletin of the Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2019. No. 2. Pp. 119–124. (In Russian)
3. Zaostrovskikh E.A. Eastern Arctic Seaports and Support Zones of Northern Sea Route. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2018. Vol. 5. No. 6. Pp. 92–106. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2018.6.92. (In Russian).
4. Krasnopolski B.Kh. Far Eastern Arctic: The Role of Infrastructure in the Economic Development and System Formation of the Support Zones. Prostranstvennaya economika = Spatial Economics. 2018. No. 3. Pp. 165–181. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/se.2018.3.165-181. (In Russian).
5. Krasnopolski B.H. Region of the Pacific Arctic and the Bering Strait: Cross-Border Cooperation in Economic Development and Solving Natural and Environmental Problems. In: Environmental Safety Problems and Sustainable Development of Arctic Territories Arkhangelsk, 2019. Pp. 547–552. (In Russian)
6. Minakir P.A., Krasnopolski B.Kh. Economic Mechanisms for the Introduction of New Technologies for the Rational Use of Arctic Resources. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2018. Vol. 5. No. 5. Pp. 12–24. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2018.5.12. (In Russian).
7. Minakir P.A., Krasnopolski B.Kh., Leonov S.N. Research on the Development of the Far East Arctic: Economic Aspects. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2016. Vol. 3. No. 4. Pp. 6–19. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2016.4. (In Russian).
8. Smal S.V., Ilyasov R.M. Northern Sea Route: Problems of Strategic Development and Prospects for International Use. Obshestvo: politica, economica, pravo [Society: Politics, Economy, Law]. 2018. No. 6. Pp. 14–16. (In Russian)