ERI FEB RAS
|Regionalistica 2021 Volume 8 number 5 pages 64-76|
|Title of the article||Evolutionary-Synergetic Approach to Assessing the Impact of State Regulation on the Development of Spatial-Economic Formations|
|Author||Krasnopolski Boris Hananovich
doctor of economics, professor, chief researcher
Economic Research Institute FEB RAS
153, Tikhookeanskaya Street, Khabarovsk, Russia, 680042
|Abstract||The article deals with evolutionary-synergistic approach and its tools, which can be used in assessing the systemic-emergent efficiency of state regulation of the creation of spatial-economic formations. The general methodological issues of the spatial economy and the subject area of this discipline are analyzed, the structure of typical spatial-economic formation is determined, the role of internal and external elements of infrastructure in improving the efficiency of the spatial organization of the economy is revealed.|
|Keywords||evolutionary-synergetic approach ♦ spatial economy ♦ spatial-economic formation ♦ infrastructure of the system ♦ system-emergent assessment of efficiency|
|For citation||Krasnopolski B.H. Evolutionary-Synergetic Approach to Assessing the Impact of State Regulation on the Development of Spatial-Economic Formations. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2021. Vol. 8. No. 5. Pp. 64–76. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2021.5.64 (In Russian)|
|References||1. Kleiner G.B. New Theory of Economic Systems and Its Applications. Zhurnal ekonomicheskoy teorii [Russian Journal of Economic Theory]. 2010. No. 3. Pp. 41–58. (In Russian)
2. Kleiner G.B., Rybachuk M.A. System Balance of the Russian Economy: Regional Perspective. Ekonomika regiona [Economy of Region]. 2019. Vol. 15. Issue 2. Pp. 309–323. (In Russian)
3. Krasnopolski B.H. The Impact of the Main Infrastructure on the Effectiveness of Spatial and Economic Formations: Approaches to the Assessment. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2021. Vol. 8. No. 3. Pp. 56–71. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2021.3.56 (In Russian)
4. Krasnopolskiy B.Kh. Spatial Sciences and Their Role in Studying Spatial Formations Economics. Prostranstvennaya ekonomika = Spatial Economics. 2010. No. 1. Pp. 147–156. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/se.2010.1.147-156 (In Russian)
5. Kuznetsova A.I. Infrastructure. Issues of Theory, Methodology, Applied Aspects of Modern Infrastructure Development. Geoeconomic Approach. Moscow, 2013. 456 p. (In Russian)
6. Minakir P.A., Prokapalo O.M. Economy of the Far East of Russia: State and Prospects. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2017. Vol. 4. No. 3. Pp. 48–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.14530/reg.2017.3 (In Russian)
7. Nelson R.R., Winter S.G. An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change. Moscow, 2002. 535 p. (In Russian)
8. Agenor P.-R. A Theory of Infrastructure-Led Development. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. 2010. Vol. 34. Issue 5. Рp. 932–950.
9. Ansar A., Flyvbjeng B., Budzier A., Lunn D. Does Infrastructure Investment Lead to Economic Growth or Economic Fragility? Evidence from China. Oxford Review of Economic Policy. 2016. Vol. 32. No. 3. Pp. 360–390.
10. Carlsson R., Otto A., Hall J.W. The Role of Infrastructure in Macroeconomic Growth Theories. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems. 2013. Vol. 30. Issue 3–4. Рp. 263–273.
11. Krasnopolski B.H. Pacific Arctic: The System-Forming Role of Infrastructure in the Sustainable Development of the Region. In: Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. 2020. Vol. 138. Рp. 40–47.