ERI FEB RAS
|Regionalistica 2019 Volume 6 number 5 pages 106-118|
|Title of the article||Connectivity Centre of Public-Private Partnership in Shaping the Project Financing of Macroregion|
|Author||Gudkova Eugenia Vasilyevna
Ph.D. in economics, associated professor, senior researcher
Economic Research Institute FEB RAS
153, Tikhookeanskaya Street, Khabarovsk, Russia, 680042
|Abstract||The article substantiates the hypothesis that modern evolution of the economic system is shown as receiving priority of cooperation vis-a-vis the two other types of transaction costs coordination (competition and power). In the context of digitalisation we can see modification of space as a system of business subjects economic interactions, the role and importance of geographical contiguity is being decreased. However, the article shows that priority cooperation coordination mechanism makes businesses take into account the need to coordinate its activities with economic agents located within the same territory. In general, this significantly complicates the notion and peculiarities of functioning of economic space.|
|Keywords||spatial economy ♦ public-private partnership ♦ «shared value» ♦ informal globalization ♦ economic order ♦ Russian Far East|
|For citation||Gudkova E.V. Connectivity Centre of Public-Private Partnership in Shaping the Project Financing of Macroregion. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2019. Vol. 6. No. 5. Pp. 106–118. (In Russian). DOI: 10.14530/reg.2019.5.106. (In Russian).|
|References||1. «Society 5.0»: Japanese Technology for the Digital Transformation of the Russian Economy. Available at: http://www.forbes.ru/partnerskie-materialy/367837-obshchestvo-50-yaponskie-tehnologii-dlya-cifrovoy-transformaci (accessed 18 September 2019). (In Russian)
2. Anokhin P.K. Policy Questions of the General Theory of Functional Systems. Available at: http://www.galactic.org.ua/Prostranstv/anoxin-7-1.htm (accessed 8 August 2019). (In Russian)
3. Artobolevskiy S.S., Baklanov P.Ya., Treyvish A.I. Space and Development of Russian Federation: Multiscale Analysis. Available at: http://www.galactic.org.ua/Prostranstv/anoxin-7-1.htm (accessed 2 September 2019). (In Russian)
4. Blauberg I.V., Sadovsky V.M., Yudin E.G. System Research and General Systems Theory. In: System Research. Methodological Problems. Moscow, 1969. Pp. 7–30. (In Russian)
5. Gudkova Е.V. Public-Private Partnership in Shaping Final Consumption of the Russian Far East. Voprosy territorial'nogo razvitiya [Territorial Development Issues]. 2018. No. 5. DOI: 10.15838/tdi.2018.5.45.5 (In Russian
6. Gudkova E.V. Cognitive Technologies of Forecasting, Planning and Designing of the Connection Center between Russia's Far East and East Asian Countries. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economy]. 2017. No. 1. Pp. 125–130. (In Russian)
7. Gudkova E.V. Formation of the Area of the Cognitive Center for Forecasting, Planning and Designing of Large-Scale Complex Social Oobject: Russia's Far East. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economy].2017. No. 3. Pp. 131–137. (In Russian)
8. Gudkova E.V. The Formation of the Center of the Connectivities as a Tool for the Integration of the Russian Far East in East Asia. In: Science Notes. Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Regional Economy Research. Issue 10. Ed. by O.M. Prokapalo. Khabarovsk, 2018. Pp. 51–64. (In Russian)
9. Gutnik V.P. The Theoretical Basis of the Policy of the Economic Order and its Basic Principles. Available at: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/text/16210039/ (accessed 3 September 2019). (In Russian)
10. Inshakov O.V., Frolov D.P. Economic Space and Spatial Economics. Reflections on the New Economy Magazine. Ekonomicheskaya nauka sovremennoy Rossii [Economics of Contemporary Russia]. 2005. No. 4. Pp. 174–180. (In Russian)
11. Kaganskiy V. Irresponsible Space. Available at: http://www.strana-oz.ru/2002/6/nevmenyaemoe-prostranstvo (accessed 11 September 2019). (In Russian)
12. Cognitive Centers as Information Systems for Strategic Forecasting. KIAM Preprints No. 50. 2010. 28 p. (In Russian)
13. Likhachev M. The Role of Behavioral Models in the Ontological Structure of Modern Macroeconomics. Voprosy ekonomiki [Economic Issues]. 2013. No. 7. Pp. 98–110. (In Russian)
14. Minakir P.A. Space and Regions. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2014. Vol. 1. No. 1. Pp. 6–7. (In Russian)
15. Monitoring Relevant of the Development in the Field of International Trade No. 5. Digital Economy: Russia and World. Available at: http://apec-center.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Monitoring_5_RFTA_APEC_OECD.pdf (accessed 11 September 2019). (In Russian)
16. Sadovskiy V.N. Ludwig von Bertalanffy and Development of System Research in the 20th Century. In: The Systemic Approach in Modern Science. Mosсow, 2004. Pp. 7–36. (In Russian)
17. Theory of Economic Order. «Freiburg School» and German Neo-liberalism. Ed. by V. Gutnik. Mosсow, 2002. 482 p.
18. Treyvish A.I. Time and Space of Russia’s Modernization: Some Lessons of History and Geography. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2015. Vol. 2. No. 1. Pp. 23–41. DOI: 10.14530//reg.2015.1 (In Russian
19. Yudin E.G. A Systematic Approach and Principle Activities: Methodological Problems of Modern Science. Moscow, 1978. 391 p. (In Russian)
20. Accenture Technology Vision 2016. Available at: https://www.accenture.com/t20160823T222808__w__/usen/_acnmedia/Accenture/Omobono/TechnologyVision/pdf/Platform-Economy-Technology-Vision-2016.pdf#zoom=50 (accessed 29 September 2019).
21. Blaug M. Economic Methodology in One Easy Lesson. In: Blaug M. Economic History and the History of Economics. Brighton: Wheatsheaf Books, 1986. Pp. 265–279.
22. Chakravorti B., Bhalla A., Chaturvedi R.S. 60 Countries’ Digital Competitiveness, Indexed. Available at: https://hbr.org/2017/07/60-countries-digital-competitiveness-indexed (accessed 22 September 2019).
23. Evaluation of Value Chain Connectedness in the APEC Region. Available at: http://publications.apec.org/-/media/APEC/Publications/2014/10/Evaluation-of-Value-Chain-Connectedness-in-the-APEC-Region/VC-Connectedness-Final-Report-October2014-CLEAN.pdf (accessed 11 September 2019).
24. Jones G. International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective. Available at: https://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication%20Files/18-020_0da6ca17-091e-4491-8ec1-974156463cb7.pdf (accessed 11 September 2019).
25. Kramer M.R., Pfitzer M. The Ecosystem of Shared Value. Available at: https://hbr.org/2016/10/the-ecosystem-of-shared-value (accessed 11 September 2019).
26. North D., Wallis J., Weingast B. Violence and Social Orders. A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2009. 308 p.
27. Porter M.E., Kramer M.R. Creating Shared Value. Available at: https://hbr.org/2011/01/the-big-idea-creating-shared-value (accessed 7 September 2019).
28. Porter M.E., Kramer M.R. Strategy and Society: The Link between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility. Available at: https://hbr.org/2006/12/strategy-and-society-the-link-between-competitive-advantage-and-corporate-social-responsibility (accessed 7 September 2019).
29. Reinert S.A., Fredona R. Merchants and the Origins of Capitalism. Available at: http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication%20Files/18-021_b3b67ba8-2fc9-4a9b-8955-670d5f491939.pdf (accessed 7 September 2019).
30. World Development Report 2019: The Changing Nature of Work. Washington, DC: World Bank. DOI: 101596/978-1-4648-1328-3