ERI FEB RAS
|Regionalistica 2019 Volume 6 number 5 pages 93-105|
|Title of the article||Problems of Strategic Development of the System of Vocational Education in the Republic of Buryatia|
|Author||Byuraeva Yulia Grigorievna
doctor of sociology, leading researcher
Buryatia Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of RAS
8, Sakhyanovoy Street, Ulan-Ude, Russia, 670047
|Abstract||The modern trends of the development of the system of vocational education in the Republic of Buryatia are analyzed in the article. The problems in the strategic planning of its development and possible solutions of the most important issues are identified. The characteristic of the main indicators of the development of vocational education in the Republic of Buryatia is given. The author focuses on the crisis moments, including the decline in the quality of education, the insufficient material and technical base, the lack of professors and teaching staff, the need to develop additional measures and indicators of the strategic development of vocational education. The information base is the official statistics, the author's sociological researches on the education quality and the labour market in the Republic of Buryatia.|
|Keywords||secondary vocational education ♦ higher education ♦ development strategy ♦ indicators ♦ competitiveness ♦ quality ♦ Republic of Buryatia|
|For citation||Byuraeva Y.G. Problems of Strategic Development of the System of Vocational Education in the Republic of Buryatia. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2019. Vol. 6. No. 5. Pp. 93–105. (In Russian). DOI: 10.14530/reg.2019.5.93. (In Russian).|
|References||1. Berestova L.I., Doctorovich A.B. The Education as a Systemic Factor in Socio-Economic Development. Pravo i obrazovanie [Law and Education]. 2002. No. 5. Pp. 37–45. (In Russian)
2. Byuraeva Yu.G. The Institutional Changes in the System of the Higher Education in the Republic of Buryatia. EKO [ECO]. 2018. No. 10. Pp. 65–76. DOI: 10.30680/ECO0131-7652-2018-10-65-76. (In Russian).
3. Byuraeva Yu.G. Student Survey-Based Methods of Assessing Vocational Training Quality. Vestnik BNTs SO RAN [Bulletin of the Buryat Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2018. No. 2. Pp. 109–115. DOI: 10.31554/2222-9175-2018-30-109-115. (In Russian).
4. Byuraeva Yu.G. Quality Assessment of Secondary Vocational Education from the Consumers Position (Case Study of the Republic of Buryatia). Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2018. Vol. 5. No. 5. Pp. 33–44. DOI: 10.14530/reg.2018.5.33. (In Russian).
5. Dondokov Z.B.-D. The Strategy-2035 and Instruments of Social and Economic Development of the Republic of Buryatia. Vestnik BNTS SO RAN [Bulletin oh the Buryat Scientific Center of SB RAS]. 2018. No. 3. Pp. 105–112. DOI: 10.31554/2222-9175-2018-31-105-112. (In Russian).
6. Dondokov Z.B.-D., Dondokov I.V. Development of Higher Education in the Republic of Buryatia: Economic, Social and Demographic Problems. Vestnik BGU. Economica i management [BSU Bulletin. Economics and Management]. 2013. No. 1. Pp. 11–14. (In Russian)
7. Zimina E.V., Trokhirova U.V. Problems and Strategic Priorities of Educational System Development in the Context of Improving Life Quality. Izvestiya Irkutskoj gosudarstvennoj ekonomicheskoj akademii [Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy]. 2013. No. 4. Pp. 18–26. (In Russian)
8. Milyaeva L.G. Monitoring of Quality of Educational Services, Based on a Survey of Students (Methodological Tools). Vestnik NGUEU [Vestnik NSUEM]. 2015. No. 3. Pp. 238–248. (In Russian)
9. Namsaraev Z., Cydypov T. Why of Buryatia «Funneling Brains», and How Can This Process Be Reversed? Available at: https://www.infpol.ru/176314-pochemu-iz-buryatii-utekayut-mozgi-i-kak-etot-protsess-obratit-vspyat/ (accessed 23 April 2019). (In Russian)
10. Kharina N.V. Professional Education in Russia: Problems and Solutions. Nauchno-pedagogicheskoe obozrenie [Pedagogical Review]. 2013. No. 1. Pp. 8–15. (In Russian)
11. Kharchenko I.I., Busygin V.P. Higher Education System and Modernization Tasks. In: Economic Development of Russia: Regional and Industry Aspects. Novosibirsk, 2007. Рр. 19–63. (In Russian)
12. Chernyshov S. The Hope Support: The History of the Creation of the Reference Universities in Siberia in Four Parts with an Intermission. Available at: http://www.sib-science.info/ru/heis/nadezhda-na-oporu-29012018 (accessed 22 April 2019). (In Russian)