ERI FEB RAS
|Regionalistica 2019 Volume 6 number 3 pages 31-41|
|Title of the article||Opportunities for Development of Non-Row Export in the Forest Complex of Border Areas|
|Author||Antonova Natalia Evgenyevna
doctor of economics, chief researcher
Economic Research Institute FEB RAS
153, Tikhookeanskaya Street, Khabarovsk, Russia, 680042
|Abstract||The main trends in production and export of timber industry products with allocation of three periods are analyzed on the basis of comparison of indicators of growth rates, structural shifts and the index of quality of export in forest complexes of two border regions. The conclusion is drawn that at institutional influences there was a growth of quantitative indices of the processed raw materials, but indicators of quality of a considerable part of the finished products at the same time remained at a low level as were not stimulated with demand preferences of foreign consumers.|
|Keywords||forest complex ♦ border regions ♦ indicators of quality of export ♦ structural shifts ♦ FEFD ♦ China|
|For citation||Antonova N.E. Opportunities for Development of Non-Row Export in the Forest Complex of Border Areas. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2019. Vol. 6. No. 3. Pp. 31–41. DOI: 10.14530/reg.2019.3.31. (In Russian).|
|References||1. Antonova N.E. Institutional Changes in the National Forest Complex: The Evaluation of Spatial Effects. Regionalistica [Regionalistics]. 2018. Vol. 5. No. 2. Pp. 21–32. DOI: 10.14530/reg.2018.2.21. (In Russian).
2. Antonova N.E. Transformation of the Forest Complex during the Years of Russian Reforms: The Far Eastern Viewpoint. Prostranstvennaya ekonomika = Spatial Economics. 2017. No. 3. Pp. 83–106. DOI: 10.14530/se.2017.3.083-106. (In Russian).
3. Glazyrina I.P. Institutional Context of Ecological Economy. In: Institutional Transformation of Economy: Space and Time. Proceedings of the V International Scientific Conference, May 24–27, 2017. Kemerovo. 2017. Pp. 128–132. (in Russian)
4. Dolfsma W. Government Failure. Society, Markets and Rules. Moscow, 2017. 256 p. (in Russian)
5. Kovalyova T.Yu. Statistics in the Analysis of Structure of a Social and Economic System. Innovatsionnaya nauka [Innovative Science]. 2015. No. 4–1. Pp. 63–71 (In Russian)
6. Krasilnikov O.Yu. Structural Shifts in Economy. Saratov, 2001. 169 p. (In Russian)
7. Forest Sector of the Russian Far East: An Analytical Survey. Khabarovsk, 2008. 192 p. (In Russian)
8. Minakir P.A. Regions’ Economics. Russian Far East. Moscow, 2006. 848 p. (In Russian)
9. Nureev R.M. Russia after Crisis – Path Dependence Effect. Journal of Institutional Studies. 2010. No. 4. Pp. 7–26. (In Russian)
10. Oleinik E.B., Osipov B.A. Study of the Dynamics of Structural Changes in the Timber Industry in the Region. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Economic Sciences]. 2016. No. 138. Pp. 64–68. (In Russian)
11. Sukharev O.S. To Development of a Complex Technique of the Analysis of Structural Shifts in National Economy. Nacional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' [National Interests: Priorities and Safety]. 2013. No. 13. Pp. 56–64. (In Russian)
12. Lankin A. Forest Product Exports from the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia to China: Status and Trends. Washington, DC: Forest Trends, 2005. 58 p.